Monday, February 5, 2018

More Birds and Bandits

Still light in the sky, so went out to photograph the wildlife, mostly birds!

Loggerhead Shrike



Mourning Dove

Flycatcher

Sapsucker
Sparrow
Cardinal eating out of my newest creation!
Cardinal

Female Cardinal
White Capped Sparrow
this dude has quite the hair doo!
Cardinal

So I have all my feeder's set up so the birds flock to my tree for free food!
I have had the Squirrel dine on the free bird seed, and he would throw down the 
bird feeder's that I built so that he could get to the seed.
Tonight we had a new invasion!!
Four bandits playing in the tree!
bandit one!

bandit two!



bandit three!


and bandit four!

In the morning every feeder was down, most destroyed.
they even took down the heavy light fixture, that was chained to the 
branch!! Not very nice!
But they are cute!   And I did offer free food!!



No comments:

Post a Comment