Sunday, November 19, 2017

Welcome To My Mission Blog

Welcome to our next chapter on our mission.  We are still serving in Oklahoma for a little longer, we will be headed back to Texas on the 29th of November.
If you have never visited my blog's before welcome.  I blog with my photograph's, and a few words.   I enjoy taking photographs, and love serving on our mission.  We have met a lot of wonderful people.   And cleaned and beautified a lot of homes for the ranches.

Have fun venturing with me through our mission!!
To see previous blogs about this mission visit the link's on the right of the blog!

We are currently at the Sooner Land and Cattle Ranch, near Pawhuska, Oklahoma.
There are 5 couples here at the moment.

Elder and Sister Gibson, Sister and Elder Cleaver, Elder and Sister Allen, 
Elder and Sister Wheeler and Elder and Sister Titmus!!
Currently we are working on the Little Chief Home, a remodel.  Plus a lot of other job's around the ranch.  The Elder's are very busy, trying to keep up on all that need's to be done.


No comments:

Post a Comment